Thread: Playing Jazz
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Posting Member

Paul Warburton is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Weirdness on the horizon lands.

Oh, goody, smack talk.
Look Bucko, I don't need your ****.
"Kenny Boy" is a Nnick name I pinned on Ken about seven years ago. I did that because friends do that as a kind of term of endearment, and that's why I did that. I have about eight different Nnick names in real life and on talk sites. I take those names as compliments. I feel that when you use the name Kenny boy, you are using it in a sarcastic "smack talk" kinda way. I may be wrong, but isn't he your host here? Would you walk into somebodies home and start taking shots at your host? Prolly.
I don't need to have you "ask" me to be involved in any thread here, including that POS, self-centered, study in neurosis NZ crapola thread of yours.
Jerks like you come a dime a dozen on talk sites and in real life....you choose something to talk about to get some attention, then it soon becomes obvious what you really want........more attention.
I did my best to answer your question, but I wouldnt try to answer another one for you because I know that you would be doing that just to try to keep your BS alive.
Nothing personal, IMO, IMHO, IME, YMMV and that old stand-by, WRGAF.

EDIT: There's a jive mother over on that other site who pulls this ****. I have to admit he needs therapy worse than you do, because he comes in, stirs the pot, gets everybody all crazy then goes back and edits or deletes the posts that started the mess. Do you ever do that? We'll see. (or not).