Thread: Playing Jazz
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Senior Posting Member

Anselm Hauke is on a distinguished road

dear paul, this (=discussion about communication) is not easy for me, because english is not my main language, but i want to try to clarify some things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Warburton View Post
Anselm, the fact that I've played with some people has absolutely no bearing on this.....uh, what ever you call this thing.
You seem to have a problem addressing me personally as well as your friend, Richard.
in post 50 i was answering adrian, so i wrote: "adrian, ..."
i have no problem to talk with you, my reaction to you in post 48 was this:" ", because your post #47 confused me a little bit. i admit, that was a very short answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Warburton View Post

This crap is also well known on Internet Talk Sites....it's called the "Buddy System".
Richard, bring in some more of your "support" Buds. Just keep talking back and forth between each other like I wasn't here..........
How many PM's you got out to rally the "Troup"?
richard is my friend (but i am not his "support buddy"), ken is your friend, thats ok for me.
richard did not pm me to post here.
i am nobodys "troup"
i posted this: , because i was confused because it seemed to me that you insulted richard because you did not like the "down here" thread.

Last edited by Anselm Hauke; 03-07-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: trying to achieve more clarity