View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Arrow User Profile!

Ok guys (and Gals if we have any here), this Forum is working well now using this new web approach of having a "Real Name" behind the written words. I see a good level of respect here and a welcomed lack of nonsense that other similar types of Bass Forums often have. This is what I was shooting for. A nice place to hang and talk about our favorite Bass related topics and some not so related as we have seen with our resident 'Zelander Richard Prowse (now joined by his brother Robert) who does mention the Bass now and then..lol

What's missing now are the "User Profiles" (aka User CP, upper left hand corner). While we know some about a some of you, a lot about some others and maybe more than we want to know about a few of you there are still quite a few Profiles that are either barely filled out or completely blank. It makes it much easier now that we know WHO you are (hopefully) when posting to at least know if you are a DB player, Smith BG player or other. On the DB side, it's great to know about your Basses and Bows. On the BG side, I think the same applies. If you got it, tell us about it.

Now that we have the "Real Name" issue fixed on all the Posting members (as Mike keeps it well maintained) I don't see why any one here would not fill out their Profile. If you have any questions or difficulties concerning the "Profile page", contact my son Mike and he will help you out with it.