View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Posting Member

Ruben E garcia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Schnitzer View Post
Ruben, have no fear, no feelings were hurt. If you are in the Atlanta area, you could try and look up Emory Clements, a fine bassist and equally talented luthier. And seriously, start your search for a copy of the Weishaar book, even if you have to borrow one (and run to the copy center). Naah, I didn't mean that.

I am glad… Thank you Arnold, Eric is right, the simple fact that u are tacking the time to offer your advise could humble anyone… when I saw ur work… I was totally speechless for a while… seriously it has to be a collection of the most beautiful DB's that I ever seem… I will do my best to own that book. Mean while I have to get my hands on every book, video or internet information that I can get. And also invest time on mastering my skills.. I am feeling like I need to take this DB to an Luthier, I will call Emory to see if he can see me… I don’t know where to start, I think this DB is close to be playable, after gluing the FB… I don’t really know where to start or what to do next.. I need the kind of experience that u cant learn by reading or browsing.. Again thank you

Update:
I sent an email to Mr. Emory, lets see if he can see me

Last edited by Ruben E garcia; 11-02-2010 at 10:12 AM.