View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Senior Posting Member

Albert Smith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronson Hall View Post
Gentlemen,

I wholeheartedly concur with both of you!

I am an exclusive Gospel & Praise Music bass player now, as I am the bass player for our church band (known affectionately as "The "E" Street Band"), and the Senior Pastor of our church! I agree, in that I have never played anything quite like a Ken Smith.

I am patiently (yeah, right!) awaiting the completion and delivery of my very first Ken Smith Bass!!! It's a BSR 5 MW Cocobolo over Tiger Maple beauty. It has a 3-piece neck, 3-band EQ, Morado fingerboard, with a Cocobolo headstock.

Our 10th Church Anniversary is March 25th, and I'm hoping I will have it by then. In the meantime, I'll mostly read your posts until the Lord blesses me with mine, then I'll jump in with both feet!

Blessings to you.

www.TrueLightSA.com
Hello Ron, I totally understand where your coming from, receiving your first "Smith" bass is a monumental event. I also am waiting for Ken to repair the neck on my CR6 six string bass, I can hardly wait to get it back. But I hope you receive your new "Smith" prior to your church anniversary, and knowing Ken he will do everything he can to ensure that happens.