Thread: Here (U.S.)
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Unhappy yes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Bishop View Post
On this, our Memorial Weekend 2009, let us not forget those (the real Heroes) that gave their tomorrows so we could have ours.
Thank you!
I will be working most of the weekend to help preserve our way of life. Work and get fed or the job you have goes to India or the Philippines, or China or Argentina.

We work to live and people die defending our freedom. Then, big corporations SELL our Jobs to other countries. Is that why Americans die in Foreign wars? To ship our Jobs overseas and unemployed fellow Americans so that Corporate heads can make Multi Millions until the company goes Bust and then keep the Money and their wealth while the Unemployed who lost their Jobs DIRECTLY from these Greedy MoFos then starve to death trying to survive on what little they have left?

If we must fight and die for a cause, let the cause do more than fatten a few millionaires.

I had trouble with my GM Car. I called and spoke to some rude ass in Argentina who told me 'too bad' you are stuck with the Car.
I had trouble with my Visa bill and called. I spoke to some woman in INDIA who knew all of my private information.
I had trouble with my Web service and called on night and spoke to someone in the Philippines. The billing center is only 20 miles from me where they take my money. The Problem center is on the other side of the world.

I spoke to a wife of an Auto Credit worker and was told her husband was ordered to go to India and train them to do his job or he would loose his and his pension. He did as was told and afterwards was fired because, they didn't need him anymore.

Is this what we fight and die for? GM lost 23 million last year as reported. The CEO salary was 16 million. So, they really only lost 7 million but he pocketed 16 million because he was greedy. Now your sons and grandchildren will pay in their taxes the bail out that allowed him to keep the 16 million he stole in my opinion and kept.

I hope truly that Obama fixes this Greed for money and life policy. It is totally messed up. I never felt more like a puppet on a string than I have felt this past year. It doesn't matter how hard I work. It matters more how many millions these CEO's can steal and get away with. Then, we the public puppets have to pay for it. This totally sucks..