Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Electric Basses > Woods, Electronics, & Components

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannan rusel View Post
First of all thanks for taking time to read this. I just purchased the 5 string flatops for a mod on my bass {none smith} and i have no clue as to how to hook it up. I have orderd a aguilar obp3 preamp with the vol,blend,bass ,tre, mid,mid selector switch and 2 series parallel switches. The preamp is coming pre wired but i dont have any diagrams on the pickups so i know what to solder to what tabs. i just know there are 6 tabs and the pickups are marked for the bridge and neck. Is there anybody out there thay can help?
Gee, if you would have bought OUR S/P switches you would not have this problem as they come wired and with a simple hand written diagram for the color coded wires and to which tab they go. Our Switches are made special and have gold contacts as well. There is a reason why we go through the trouble to have these special switches made to order from C&K. They are NOT off the shelf switches.