Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Electric Basses > Woods, Electronics, & Components

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Posting Member

Dennis Michaels is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Smith View Post
Honestly I never played through a matched Eden rig, I either found myself playing through someones Eden head or someones Eden cab, mostly 2-10 or 4-10. I cant say that I actually had that epiphany when it comes to the clarity surrounding the Eden brand. I do look forward to playing through a matched set Head as well as cab. It will be interesting to see if I'm persuaded to cross over from my Ampeg rig to Eden.
I played Ampeg for 20 years. For me the first time I plugged into an Eden rig was like abreath of non muddy fresh air. I found a deal on a new WT550 because I needed a back up head for my SVTIIIPro. I lved how it sounded. I ordered my first Eden cabinet from Zzounds.com. They had a 30 day money back gnty. I ordered a 4 ohm 210XST and never looked back. It was more potent than the pair of 210HE's I was running with the IIIPro. Now I run mainly 212 cabs for most things. For rock gigs depending on the type I'll run the 210XST/112XLT combination, the 210/212 or for classic rock dual 212's.
www.kensmithbasses.com
www.eden-electronics.com

Tone matters so play the best through the best.