Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > New Forum Member Introductions

Old 02-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Junior Posting Member

Simon Bridgeman is on a distinguished road
Default da sower

greetings fellow bassmen and women. my name is simon bridgeman i've been playing the bass for over twelve years, ten of which is professional. I live in luton england uk. i've toured with artists such as louise redknapp, former eternal vocalist, and currently play for an up and coming uk artist called dinodario.where we've performed at well known uk venues such as the jazz café and ronnie scotts.my ability stems from a gospel foundation.which is a great force in my music.I play all styles and will conducting a workshop in london next month.I am patiently waiting for my first ken smith bsr6 which is currently under construction I was introduced to the smith bass after listening to a bassist called reggie young also fred hammond not to mention john patticucci in the eighties with his smith.listening to these guys and the many more specially reggie made me crave for that sound.not many uk bassists own a smith.after playing the few i've encountered I can only say you that own one has something to be proud of.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Senior Posting Member

Tim Bishop is on a distinguished road
Cool Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Bridgeman View Post
greetings fellow bassmen and women. my name is simon bridgeman i've been playing the bass for over twelve years, ten of which is professional. I live in luton england uk. i've toured with artists such as louise redknapp, former eternal vocalist, and currently play for an up and coming uk artist called dinodario.where we've performed at well known uk venues such as the jazz café and ronnie scotts.my ability stems from a gospel foundation.which is a great force in my music.I play all styles and will conducting a workshop in london next month.I am patiently waiting for my first ken smith bsr6 which is currently under construction I was introduced to the smith bass after listening to a bassist called reggie young also fred hammond not to mention john patticucci in the eighties with his smith.listening to these guys and the many more specially reggie made me crave for that sound.not many uk bassists own a smith.after playing the few i've encountered I can only say you that own one has something to be proud of.

Hello Simon and welcome!