Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > The Bull Pit

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Bull Pit (Simple Rules)

Welcome to the Bull Pit, my name for a place to hang and discuss non-Bass related topics. Please keep it clean and stay out of Religion and Politics. Talk about Sports, life, jokes, your job, etc.

Please be careful not to offend other viewers but feel free to come and lounge around if you become Bass-ed out.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Notice!

I have closed a bunch of SILLY and Childish non productive Threads here. If you want copy all of it replies and all and make or put it on your own Blog. I might be deleting them by months end. They do nothing for this 'free' Smith Forum that I can see except wast my personal time reading and monitoring it. Free Forum does not mean a 'free for all' behavior. This is not the direction I was looking for in the Forum and is not very entertaining to most mature adults. Actually I have had a few complaints about it as well as some of the childish behavior that has spilled into other serious threads.

My advice, talk about Bass where it's listed, talk life in the Bull Pit and take the Games with you to your Therapy session.

Maybe non-Smith customers should pay a fee here to Chat and paying customers should have a free ride. Good idea you think?
Closed Thread