Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Double Basses > For Sale [DB]

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb "RULES for Selling Your DB or Bow"

After talking privately with a few people I have decided to let members Post DBs or Bows for sale. These are the Rules for selling in this Forum.

1) You can list up to two (2) Basses (or Bows or one of each) maximum at anytime here until they are sold or no longer available. Listings are intended for Used items only and not new gear. Time frame is limited to 6 months!

2) Commercial members may post Basses or Bows for sale here by permission only. If you are not sure who you are, ask me privately first. The limit here is still two (2) items total. This is intended for Used items only and not new gear.

3) Once your Bass is SOLD or 'no longer available' you must let us know so I can Delete the Post/Thread containing your 'Bass for Sale' ad. If it is up for more than 6 months and you need it deleted, contact Mike or myself.

NOTE: Any ADs posted that do not conform with these rules will be deleted and then we will PM you why. It's a "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later" kinda thing we will do.

Since I am doing my best NOT to turn this Forum into a commercial website with Banners and Google ADs on 3 sides of the page like some other Fourms have, I ask that members be considerate to others as well as the Host, KSB.

Last edited by Ken Smith; 01-23-2007 at 10:57 PM. Reason: additions
Closed Thread