Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Electric Basses > Used Smith Basses (for sale or wanted)

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb RULES: Used Smith Basses

In this forum Bassists can buy, sell or trade Used Smith Basses between each other. Dealers and professional traders/collectors are prohibited from Posting ads in these forums. This is for the general Smith Public Only!

I often get emails and phone calls from people looking for a used Smith Bass. In the past, Ebay has been my only answer other than just look around. Now we have a place for members to find a pre-owned Smith.

Rules for this Forum:

1) You can list up to two (2) items maximum at anytime here until they are sold or no longer available. Listings are intended for Used items only and not new gear. Time frame is limited to 6 months!

2) Dealers and professional traders/collectors are strictly prohibited from Posting ads in these forums. This is for the general Smith Public Only!

3) Once your Bass is SOLD or 'no longer available' you must let me know so it can be marked 'Sold' and the thread closed or deleted. If it is up for more than 6 months and you need it deleted, contact Mike or myself.

NOTE: Any ADs posted that do not conform with these rules will be deleted and then we will PM you why. It's a "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later" kinda thing we will do.

Since I am doing my best NOT to turn this Forum into a commercial website with Banners and Google ADs on 3 sides of the page like some other Forums have, I ask that members be considerate to others as well as the Host, KSB.
Closed Thread