Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Electric Basses > Amps, etc. [BG]

Old 04-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Posting Member

Ronson Hall is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up A Wireless Solution: Brace Audio

Fellow Smithites,

I think I've found a strong, viable solution concerning situations when you just need to go wireless.

It's the Brace Audio DWG 1000. A very light & compact wireless system that sounds as clear as a bell, with very, very, very little noise and no discernable tone coloration or drop-off!

I'm in a situation every weekend where I just need to move around and direct the Praise Band and the Praise Team at my church. I'd been satisified with my 35' long George L cable built by my buddy "Bear" at Century Music Systems here in San Antonio. Lately, however, the length of the cable wasn't quite enough, and I'd begun to cause tripping problems to the folks who were on the stage - to include my dear wife!

I read everything I could read about the DWG 1000 (only about $140!), watched all of the demo clips, digested the testamonials, and asked Bear to order some.

I hooked up the unit at rehearsal. I'm telling you, I played all around our church auditorium, even walked outside and played. No drop-off, no tone coloration, clear as a bell! My Ken Smith baby sounded really, really good. Now the rest of the guys want one!

Check it out, if you have an application for it.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Senior Posting Member

Oren Hudson is on a distinguished road

Hey Ronson - Is the Brace wireless still working out good for you? I'm in need of a new wireless and would like to spend as little as possible for a decent unit. If you're still liking it, please provide details of what you got. Is the DWG 1000 a complete system for bass? Any recommendations for usage, batteries etc.? Thanks a bunch.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:17 AM
Posting Member

Ronson Hall is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren Hudson View Post
Hey Ronson - Is the Brace wireless still working out good for you? I'm in need of a new wireless and would like to spend as little as possible for a decent unit. If you're still liking it, please provide details of what you got. Is the DWG 1000 a complete system for bass? Any recommendations for usage, batteries etc.? Thanks a bunch.

Oren, it's working out fantastically! I use it every Sunday; no dead spots, clear signals. The same system works for either bass or guitar. You will not regret purchasing the system!
Old 09-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Senior Posting Member

Oren Hudson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronson Hall View Post
Oren, it's working out fantastically! I use it every Sunday; no dead spots, clear signals. The same system works for either bass or guitar. You will not regret purchasing the system!
UPDATE - I did get one and the first one was defective. Got another one that worked fine for a while. Had trouble with it and went to contact the company - out of business. Big time sucks!

I bought a Line 6 and after 6 months, real pleased.