Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Welcome To SmithBassForums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Mike Smith is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all your input on this matter and putting together some logos I decided to move all the posts from the Forum Dev. thread into here so we can keep things a little more organized

The feel we're going to be going for as a theme for the forum will be a classic feeling that is something like what Steve_M was describing, the smooth, organic type look, with showing off some of the great looking woods as used in the basses. Of course, later down the line, we'll try and provide as many choices for you guys as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Faulkner View Post
Mike, what is the limit on vertical resolution for the banner? I've been using 81 pixels as that is what your banner is. the vbulletin banner is 85 though.
As far as size restrictions, I have not had time to really play around with it too much, but so far, have not noticed any restrictions at all with it. I've just been using similar dimensions to that of the vBulletin logo in place at the moment.

About what is to be included, we're trying to incorporate the aspects of the bass guitar along with the double bass (and maybe even a bow) into the banner, and include the smith logo in there somewhere

If your having any issues/suggestions with either this or the main site, either pm or email me and I'll get back to you on that.

Can't find something on the main page or the forum? Try our new KSB Site Search.