Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Welcome To SmithBassForums

Old 03-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Mike Smith is on a distinguished road
Default Forum Issue Reports

Please post any problems, issues, or suggestions you may have currently with the forum within this thread, or send me a pm.

When you're reporting a problem, please include any error messages in their exact wording if possible and make sure you tell me what you were trying to do before the error occurred. The faster you guys let us know about whats going wrong, the faster we can work to get it fixed!

At the moment, seems that there is a possibility of a problem with our attachment feature when attaching pictures that are stored on your computer. I would like to know if anyone else is having this issue or, if it works perfectly fine for you.

If your having any issues/suggestions with either this or the main site, either pm or email me and I'll get back to you on that.

Can't find something on the main page or the forum? Try our new KSB Site Search.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Mike Smith is on a distinguished road
Default Internal Upgrade

Recently upgraded the server from PHP4 to PHP5. So far nothing has been affected. If anyone is having any problems as of today with the forum, let me know.

This change should not affect your use of the forum or website in any way.

If your having any issues/suggestions with either this or the main site, either pm or email me and I'll get back to you on that.

Can't find something on the main page or the forum? Try our new KSB Site Search.