Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > The Bull Pit

Old 09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Junior Posting Member

Brian Hewett is on a distinguished road
Cool Golf time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post
I think my Golf time is now practice time on the bass. I enjoy it as well. The years I played a lot of golf I was not playing much bass at all. With this business demanding so much of my personal time I think it is one or the other, golf or bass. I can do 2 things but 3 is difficult. Especially if you want to be good at it. I make more playing bass than golf.
Hi Ken, I know what you mean about time for golf. I used to practice quite a lot when I was still a kid and had more time for both golf and music (thank you Mom and Dad!). I still enjoy getting out to a course a few times a year although I can't play nearly as well as I used to but I still have great fun and every once in a while I have a few good holes and sometimes a pretty decent round. I have to play a lot smarter these days and quickly gauge my abilities on a particular day and then play to those abilities. When I can do that (and that's the easy part, yeah right ) then I can still score pretty well. If I'm in your area someday I would love to see your shop and would love to treat you to a round if you ever have time. I'm not sure when I'll be in your area and maybe this kind of discussion should be moved to the section about things not related to bass so I'll end my paragraph here.

I hope you and your family are all doing well!
Brian

http://www.smithbassforums.com/showt...p?t=170&page=5

Last edited by Ken Smith; 09-27-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Split from here..