Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Go Back   Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) > Electric Basses > Woods, Electronics, & Components

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Posting Member

Danny Hernandez is on a distinguished road
Question Fusion Elite wood combination

So it's about that time to start working on the purchase. This time I want to go all out and get something really special. Thinking of going with a Fusion Elite 6 Eboy Top, Walnut Back, Tiger maple core.

My questions is currently owning an BSR6EG Flamed Quilted Maple top & back, western maple core. Will the the walnut and Eboy top make a significant difference in sound from my current setup since basically they will have the same core? Or should I go with a different core?

By the way would like to thank KSB staff for making my dream come true! There are no words for how impressed I am with the high quality of craftsmanship involved in making this instrument. There's not a single flaw with the finished product! The neck dimensions are just perfect and I don't have big hands, it's a very fast neck and very playable specially in the sweet spot. I was concerned with the weight and overall size of the bass but it's just perfect we'll balanced. The sound is just amazing KSB sound and am sure as it ages it will get even better...

I think I got a little of topic but ....

Would like to get some feed back from you guys....

Thanks...