Junior Posting Member
- About Stefano Senni
- Musical Background
- I play jazz and everything else creative :)
I co-lead an indipendent record label : www.elgallorojorecords.com
- Additional Information
- I've had a lot of basses and stuff in the past, but what I really like would be the world to be inspired by a peaceful bass line ...
- Your Gear
- 4/4 circa 1900 German gamba flatback.
- 7/8 circa 1970 Hungarian quasi guitar shaped roundback with a carved lady head scroll.
- 3/4 1950's rock'n'roll cutaway flatback sunburst bass.
- 60's Orpheus (ussr) semihollow body electric bass.
- 60's Eko 1100 electric bass.
- Various simple old brazilwood French and German model bows + a nice old Dragonetti bow.
- strings: Lenzner Supersolo Jazz gut strings G&D; Sensicore Solos A&E for the old German and the ladyhead basses; various bumped gut & synthetic strings for the slap bass.
- Realist (old German & ladyhead basses), K&K bass max & clicky pickups (slap bass).
- Vox T-60, Eko Xb50 & Roland 1980's BassCube 60 amps.
- Pops rosin & a number of various pedal effects.
- Red Elisa Lakanen flight case.
- Why you joined Ken's Corner
- ken is a cool guy