Junior Posting Member
- About Stefano Senni
- Musical Background
- I play jazz and everything else creative :)
I co-lead an indipendent record label : www.elgallorojorecords.com
- Additional Information
- I've had a lot of basses and stuff in the past, but what I really like would be the world to be inspired by a peaceful bass line ...
- Your Gear
- 7/8 circa 1870 German (Dresden) gamba flatback bass.
- David Gage Czech Ease travel bass w/flight case.
- modern Ozark Dobro bass guitar resonator.
- simple old French model brazilwood .
- db strings: Pirastro Pizzicato Nylon on Gut G&D + Thomastik Spirocore Medium A&E (Dresden bass) ; Pirastro Pizzicato Nylon on Gut G + Pirastro Oliv D + Thomastik Spirocore Solo A&E (Czech Ease)
- Realist (copperhead) pickup.
- Fishman Platinum Stage preamp/ D.I.
- Vox Escort 50 bass; Markbass Micormark 801 & 1967 Vox Essex Amps.
- Pops rosin & a number of various pedal effects.
- TKL bag & Elisa Lakanen red upright bass flight case (great Finnish discontinued travel hard case).
- Why you joined Ken's Corner
- loving the bass