Junior Posting Member
- About Stefano Senni
- Musical Background
- I play jazz and everything else creative :)
I co-lead an indipendent record label : www.elgallorojorecords.com
- Additional Information
- I've had a lot of basses and stuff in the past, but what I really like would be the world to be inspired by a peaceful bass line ...
- Your Gear
- 3/4 early 1800's Prescott school American flatback busseto shaped bass (in restoration)...
- 3/4 circa 1900 Hungarian hybrid gamba roundback with removable neck.
- 3/4 1950's rock'n'roll cutaway sunburst bass.
- 1966 Fender Mustang electric bass.
- Simple Brazilwood French and German model bows.
- strings: Lenzner Supersolo Jazz gut strings G&D; Sensicore Solos A&E; Efrano bumped gut strings for the slap bass.
- Realist (old basses), K&K bass max & clicky pickups (slap bass).
- Vox T-60 amp.
- Pops rosin & a number of various pedal effects.
- Detachable neck lightweight flight case.
- Why you joined Ken's Corner
- ken is a cool guy