- About Stefano Senni
- Musical Background
- I play jazz and everything else creative :)
I co-lead an indipendent record label : www.elgallorojorecords.com
- Additional Information
- I've had a lot of basses and stuff in the past, but what I really like would be the world to be inspired by a peaceful bass line ...
- Your Gear
- 4/4 circa 1900 German gamba flatback bass.
- 3/4 1888 Luis Lowendall (Dresden) cello shaped roundback bass.
- 3/4 circa 1950 Framus black gamba roundback bass w/ white bindings.
- 1973 Fender Jazz bass olympic white w/ Thomastik flatwound strings.
- modern Ozark Dobro bass guitar resonator w/ D'Addario XL nickel roundwound strings.
- Alfred Knoll shop French model roundstick pernambuco.
- db strings: Pirastro Pizzicato Nylon on Gut G&D + Thomastik Spirocore Solo A&E (big old German); Pirastro Oliv G&D&A + Thomastik Spirocore Medium E (Lowendall); various bumped gut & synthetic strings (Framus).
- Fishman Full Circle & Realist pickups (old Germans); k&k bass max + k&k fb pickup + k&k dual channel pro preamp (Framus). DPA 4099 mic.
- L.R.Baggs Para D.I. + Boss bass Parametric Equalizer pedal.
- Vox T25, Vox T60, Markbass Micormark 801 & 1967 Vox Essex Amps
- Pops rosin & a number of various pedal effects.
- Mooradian bags & Elisa Lakanen red upright bass flight case (great Finnish discontinued travel hard case).
- Why you joined Ken's Corner
- ken is a cool guy