Junior Posting Member
- About Stefano Senni
- Musical Background
- I play jazz and everything else creative :)
I co-lead an indipendent record label : www.elgallorojorecords.com
- Additional Information
- I've had a lot of basses and stuff in the past, but what I really like would be the world to be inspired by a peaceful bass line ...
- Your Gear
- 7/8 circa 1870 German (Dresden) gamba flatback bass.
- 1/2 circa 1850 J.Bina Czech gamba flatback bass. (I use it as a fly-travel bass).
- 1964 VOX Cougar semihollow electric bass.
- modern Ozark Dobro bass guitar resonator.
- Alfred Knoll shop French model roundstick pernambuco.
- db strings: Pirastro Pizzicato Nylon on Gut G&D + Thomastik Spirocore Medium A&E (Dresden bass) ; Velvet Garbo light G + Pirastro Oliv D + Thomastik Spirocore Solo A&E (J.Bina bass)
- Realist & Full Circle pickups.
- Fishman Platinum Stage preamp/ D.I.
- Vox Escort 50 bass; Markbass Micormark 801 & 1967 Vox Essex Amps.
- Pops rosin & a number of various pedal effects.
- TKL bag & Elisa Lakanen red upright bass flight case (great Finnish discontinued travel hard case).
- Why you joined Ken's Corner
- loving the bass